17 Aug TIPS FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL HAIRSTYLIST
The most important things to be consider:
- The wedding dress goes first! The hairstylist always goes after the dress, there needs to be a balance and harmony between them.
- Match accessories with your hairstyle.
- Wedding location; you need to consider the weather conditions of your venue because is an important factor; for example at the beach you have to consider it might be hot, windy and humid. It is advisable to have your hair up.
- Texture & Lenght of your hair; when looking for a hairstyle, try to find models that looks like you, send a picture of you to your stylist along with 2 or 3 options so she can tell you what is doable.
- Book a trial; it will make you feel comfortable.